- IAT Statement on Code of Practice
- The IAT has published a statement on the publication of the Code of Practice for the Housing & Care of Animals
- Named Persons Workshop 2015
- The IAT, LASA & LAVA announce the 2015 Named Persons Workshop. For more details and to register visit our NACWO page.
View the draft programme
- Educational Stakeholders Meeting 2015
- The IAT will be holding its 6th Educational Stakeholders meeting on Tuesday 17th March 2015. This is the opening day of Congress 2015, and will take place at the Congress venue. The meeting is aimed at all those who are interested in the provision of education and qualification of animal care staff..
Online Registration Form
- IAT Bio-medical Research Position Statement
- The IAT have issued a position statement on Bio-medical research
- Higher Education Course 2013/14
- Details of the Higher Education Certificate in Animal Technology course for 2013/14 are now available. More details can be found on our Education pages.
Advancing and promoting excellence in the care and welfare of animals in research
The IAT's purpose is to advance knowledge and promote excellence in the care and welfare of animals in research and to enhance the standards and status of those professionally engaged in the care, welfare and use of animals in science.
- IAT Level 2 & 3 Diplomas
- Qualifications for new technicians through to experienced technologists
- IAT Higher Education
- Qualifications for experienced senior animal technologists, supervisors and managers through to full graduates
17th to 20th March 2015
The largest UK conference of its kind will be held in March 2015
Details of the meeting can be found on our Congress 2015 page
Delegate Registrations & Poster submissions are being accepted for Congress 2015Congress 2015